Friday, November 13, 2009

I am tired of Scotts!! Ever heard of Trimec and Division?

I think they are too expensive and I think a lot of their products are very "watered down" potencies. (for marketing purposes)





I have just found out that I can buy a product called Trimec that is suppose to be even better and half the price as the Scotts products.





Is it better than 24d and MSMA? I have heard from other landscapers that it works great.





I am trying to kill broadleaf weeds in the lawn and promote the fescue and bermuda grass instead. Instead of spending twice the money on half the potency of Scotts Plus 2 Weed Control and Fertlilizer , I am going to just buy Trimec and spray that on the entire lawn and then wait for a few days and then mow it again.





A week after I am going to put down 13-13-13 fertilizer.





There is my "weed and feed". Good?

I am tired of Scotts!! Ever heard of Trimec and Division?
passionate about week killer, yes i agree Scotts is no good for the price. week and feed is good keep it gooing. Not sure what isa best though.


No comments:

Post a Comment